[Si tu n’comprends pas pourquoi j’écris en Anglais lis ceci]
It’s another day in the writing 101 course! We were asked in order « to let loose, unlock ideas, and free [our] minds« , to write a list.
– How I wish days had more hours because here’s my assignment 24 hours later. Too much to do, I need more time. 😦
– How I wish to be inspired was that easy, I spent the hole yesterday thinking about what to figure in my list but no aveal. 😦
– Maybe I’ll have more to say if I talk of things I like even though they aren’t that much.
– The best of best is love. There’s nothing else that fills my heart with happiness than seing people loving each other (family, lovers, friends, birds…)
– Right after comes music. That amazing feeling that captures my spirit whenever I’m singing, dancing or just listening to music: I can’t even describe it!
– It may sound weird but I like working, working hard. There’s nothing I hate like doing nothing no wonder I’m always busy doing something I’ve personnaly look for to do.
– I also like eating! Oh yes! I’m totally fan of food. I like discovering new tastes so do feel free to invite me to diner even if it’s an experiment.
– I use to say the only thing I have in common with most girls is my love for shoes! You know the girl of that Zalando pub right? We are very much alike! So you know what type of gift to offer me 🙂
– Well I guess that was all for the things I like. Would you mind us jumping into some things I’ve learned recently?
– I’ve learned, not that I didn’t know but I just confirmed that I’m a beautiful woman, especially with my natural hair. If you knew how much time I spend taking care of those my hair… 🙂
– I’ve understood that even though some men are dangerously selfish, some of them can be so kind and gentle making you to forget about the rest. 🙂
– I discorved a simply truth: Don’t miss love with work. Or at end one will be messed up. 😦
– This list made me realise that with guidelines like « write about things you like, wish or have learned, set a timer and decide in advance how many items you’d like to include to your list« , even with no inspiration at the beginning you can end up writing something. 🙂
Sorry for the mistakes I’m still improving my English</em